Friday, September 16, 2016, Saturday, September 17, 2016, and Sunday, September 18, 2016
Fieldhouse Family Sports & Wellness Center
300 Sunrise Center
Zanesville, OH 43701
Final close of entries on Aug 30, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Premium and other information available at this link.
- Indoors on infilled artificial turf
- They are offering FAST on Friday and Saturday and Time 2 Beat on Friday & Sunday
- The judges are Rod Ramsell and Lynn Morgan
- Rubberized contacts and 24″-spaced weave poles will be used at these trials
- Mixed Breed entries for dogs registered with AKC’s Canine Partners program areencouraged to enter.
- Entry fees are still only $35/day for 2 runs, and only $46/day for all 3 runs!
- Waitlist entries will be accepted in the event that the trial overfills.
Note that there is an “entry fee calculator” on the website which will load directly within Internet Explorer; or if using Firefox, etc. can be downloaded for use within Excel or other spreadsheet programs. Hopefully this will help with totaling up your entry fees!
If you have trouble accessing the premium or would like a paper copy instead, contact Glenn Rawsky, Trial Secretary. Any updated negotiated hotel rates and information will be posted at http://www.furrydogs.com/ZanesvilleHotels.htm.
Note that you should book hotel rooms ASAP as they fill quickly in Zanesville.
The substantial proceeds from this event go to the BTCA general fund! Any help would be greatly appreciated. You would not have to commit to 3 days–1 day or even a few hours on a day would be helpful. Help unloading equipment on Thursday night or help taking down on Sunday afternoon would also be appreciated. If you can help work at the trial itself you need not know anything about agility. Please contact Sue Latz at email@example.com.
Agility is fun and you would get to see some pretty amazing dogs.